Sunday, March 29, 2009

From Sea to Sky (sorry for the poor quality of the picture, taken with my cell)

Antalya offers the possibility to hike from sea to snow. Of course, you need to be in pretty good shape: 1,600 m elevation (above 7000 feets) but it's worth a try.




Sabine granted me a day to enjoy this hike while she was taking care of the 3 monsters.




It's a wonderful hike with the sea in the background while your feets are in the snow, and this under a wonderful blue and sunny sky.

Unfortunately we couldn't make it to the top because of the last icy slope but I was quite happy to make a u turn.

1,000 m elevation was enough for me this time. It made me want to come back and make it to the top. Any volunters???



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. 1000 m ça épuise un sportif de haut niveau comme toi???

    Tu as bien changé...

    Shame on you

    ReplyDelete